Thinking about Mission, Discipleship, Resources and Communication
As a part of a course I have been doing at Laidlaw, I have been trying to bring together some of the teaching on leadership and organisation with some observations building on my experience as a business consultant. This discussion pulls together some of that academic work and opens it up to your input. There will be a number of pages to this discussion, so far these are:
- The Hermeneutic of Mission; how do we interpret Scripture from the point of view of Mission.
- Missionary or Disciple; what do we understand by these ideas.
- The Customer; who are we doing this for?
- Workers; who is doing the work?
- What is being Communicated?
- Doing Discipling?
Any comments or thoughts are my own or are referenced. I would very much value input.